We have worked hard to balance our team and community safety with the need to provide our services in a conducive setting. We have and will continue to update our procedures as a result. Please note that the nature of our services require our team to be in very close contact with one another and our clients when completing medical procedures, more so than in most businesses. Our procedures may be more restrictive than you experience with other businesses as a result, however we ask that you be respectful to our guidelines. Any decisions we make are solely for the benefit of our business and clients in tandem and do not represent a political statement in any manner!
Types of Visits that will be offered as In-Clinic
- New Client or New Patient First Visit
- Sick Visit
- Annual Exam
- Surgical Discharge (Only when room is available – Drop off remains at Curbside)
- Emergency (Only if room is available and after patient admittance first, in order to speed care)
Types of Visits that will remain Curbside Only
- Rx / Food / Retail Pickup
- Mani/Pedi Tech Appointment
- Anal Glands Tech Appointment
- Vaccinations / Heartworm Test and Treatment / Blood Draw Only Tech Appointment
- Any person with Fever or Symptoms (Delay visit if possible or have friend bring)
- Any person or pet with COVID positive test or who has been in contact with a person with COVID within the past 14 days (Delay visit if possible or have friend bring)
- Any person awaiting results of a recent COVID test (Delay visit until a negative result has been given or have a friend bring)
Guidelines for In-Clinic Visits
- No more than 3 family members may accompany a pet inside
- Please plan to arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. We are not likely to be able to have you enter the building early.
- Please call upon arrival and wait for a CHV teammate to direct you.
- Masks: If you are fully vaccinated per CDC qualifications, you do not have to wear a mask during your visit. Please know that while we will not be requiring a verification of your vaccination status as a client, we hope that you will be truthful and respectful of this convenience. If you have not been fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask, covering both nose and mouth for the entirety of your visit. Again, the close contact nature of our services require this.
- You will be taken to a private room, we ask that you remain in the room during your visit.
- The visit and full checkout will be completed in the room.
- CHV teammates who provide proof of vaccination will also not be required to wear a mask while inside our facility. Teammates who have not been vaccinated will continue to wear a mask while at work. As a business, we respect our teammate’s right to decide if they want to be vaccinated and will not require vaccination, however we will continue to follow and monitor CDC guidance in addition to adhering to local and state mandates.
All our best,